Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question ERROR: Unable to load user with id: 62

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #1 by brentb
Hey, I have Discuss working fine on articles I create however articles pulled in from a feed using Feed Gator get this error when I try to post:

Error
JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with id: 62
-post-: This category does not allow you to write anonymous posts. To keep your privacy, the message was not sent.
-load-: An invalid post ID was requested.

NOTE: I am logged in as a registered user when this happens.

Version Numbers:

Joomla 1.6.5
Kunena 1.6.4
Discuss 1.6.4

Any help would be appreciated!
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by brentb.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 8 months ago #2 by brentb
It lets me post now, I changed the settings to allow anonymous posters and hide the forums unless registered and now i can post both registered and non registered on the feed articles but still get the error:

Error
JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with id: 62

I thought it had something to do with my registered user being called test, as i noticed you cannot input test as a name when unregistered but changed that and it didn't solve the problem.... :(
More
12 years 8 months ago #3 by sozzled
In J! 1.5.x, the id of the default administrator account is 62. In J! 1.6.x, the id of the default administrator account is 42.

I don't know anything about FeedGator but maybe your problem has something to do with this?
More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #4 by brentb
Hmm idk it is true that admin is id 42 but idk how to change it to 62 or if that might cause some other issue...
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by brentb.
More
12 years 8 months ago #5 by brentb
Oh in addition to all this... i ran the fix file for the "1" showing up in articles... I had that problem before but saw the fix file and ran it. That may have caused it...?
More
12 years 1 week ago #6 by cornishcharlie
I had a similair problem:
"Unable to load user with id: 42"
My problem was due to the fact that I had copied over the users from a 1.5 joomla, to a 2.5 joomla.
user 42 (the default administrator ) did not exist.
I went into the database, selected jos_users, and found user id 62. I then edited that user to user id 42

I presume the reverse will work also
The following user(s) said Thank You: sozzled
Time to create page: 0.383 seconds