- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.
Question Kunenadiscuss doesn't work,.... WhY?
- empleadocm
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #101142
by empleadocm
Kunenadiscuss doesn't work,.... WhY? was created by empleadocm
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by empleadocm.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #101148
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Kunenadiscuss doesn't work,.... WhY?
Hello,
What is doesn't work ?
What is doesn't work ?
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- empleadocm
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 2 months ago #101150
by empleadocm
Replied by empleadocm on topic Re: Kunenadiscuss doesn't work,.... WhY?
I cannot watch anything in frontpage about kunena disscus. Don't appear any messages.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- empleadocm
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 2 months ago #101173
by empleadocm
Replied by empleadocm on topic Re: Kunenadiscuss doesn't work,.... WhY?
Any manual for first installing?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12291
- Thank you received: 2538
15 years 2 months ago #101174
by rich
Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
Replied by rich on topic Aw: Kunenadiscuss doesn't work,.... WhY?
Please write in the box "Categoria Predeterminada del Foro" the number 14 and test afterwards.
Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #101388
by Griz44
Replied by Griz44 on topic Re: Aw: Kunenadiscuss doesn't work,.... WhY?
Well, I (almost :laugh: ) give up. I've tried every possible combination of config settings I can think of. And yes, I enabled my default category to write anonymous posts. But I keep getting the same error messages everything I try:
-post-: This category does not allow you to write anonymous posts. To keep your privacy, the message was not sent.
-load-: An invalid post ID was requested.
Any ideas?
Griz
-post-: This category does not allow you to write anonymous posts. To keep your privacy, the message was not sent.
-load-: An invalid post ID was requested.
Any ideas?
Griz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds