Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the module developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Idea Mandatory icon

More
12 years 4 weeks ago - 12 years 4 weeks ago #1 by Makro
Mandatory icon was created by Makro
Hi guys.

Is there some way to have the Kunena Latest module show a mandatory icon, for each listed subject?

I'm thinking something like modifying CSS, so that a particular icon/image gets shown next to each listed subject.

Best regards, Makro
Last edit: 12 years 4 weeks ago by Makro.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Mandatory icon
If I understand correctly, you want the Kunena Latest module to display, for each topic, a different image (but different from the user avatar).

What rule would you use to determine how to generate these images and where will these different images come from?

I don't think this is easily possible. I'm fairly sure, though, that if you were willing to pay enough money to an enterprising software developer then you might be able to achieve what you want.

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #3 by Makro
Replied by Makro on topic Re: Mandatory icon
Hi Sozzled.

Naarh, what I want is for each subject, listed by Kunena latest, to have the same icon shown, next to the text.

For instance, if Kunena latest shows the 5 latest subjects, then each of those 5 should have the same icon. If this can be achieved using CSS, then it would be easy to manage.

best regards, Makro

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #4 by sozzled
This feature already exists in the current version of the Kunena Latest module. Change the setting in the module parameters.

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #5 by Makro
The only icon options, I can change in the module, are:
-Topic Icon
-Nothing

I need a fourth option like "this custom icon: myIcon123.gif"

Best regards, Makro

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #6 by sozzled
Use "topic icon"

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #7 by Makro
The topic icon is user selectable, and can thus be different for each subject. Some subjects may not have an icon at all.
I need the same icon next to each subject.

Best regards, Makro

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #8 by sozzled
Good luck. I don't know anything more than I have already written earlier in this topic. Perhaps someone else in the community has some ideas for you?

Time to create page: 0.522 seconds