Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the module developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Question I need to show the latest forum post on the front page

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #1 by ctap
How do I show the latest forum post on the front page of my joomla site. I have googled for hours and tried 3 different OLD "LatestPost" modules... none of which work (heck 2 did not even install correctly and the last one has a bunch of PHP errors).

Joomla is 1.5 and I just upgraded to the latest Kunena (in an effort to to get the last module to work)

Any and ALL help is appreciated, Thank you so much
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by ctap.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
Assign the module to a module position that displays on your home page. This is done with the Joomla Module Manager.

Only use the version of Kunena Latest from the download page. Other versions are not supported and will probably not work with the current stable release of Kunena (K 1.7.2).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.483 seconds