Kunena 5.2 Beta 1 Released (24 Sep 2020)

The Kunena team is thrilled to announce the first public beta release of Kunena 5.2, a native Joomla extension for Joomla 3.9. This is a development release and should be only be used for testing; this version is not recommended for live websites at this stage.

The purpose of this release is to encourage testing by downloading, installing and identifying any problems or shortcomings that people may discover. K 5.2.0 B1 is stable and we are aware that people will discover defects. We encourage you to use the forum to report defects, as soon as they are discovered, so that the development team can work through the problems before the release of K 5.1 as a stable product. Reporting defects does not mean that the problems can or will be fixed. The Kunena team is looking forward to hearing your feedback on how well we have achieved our design goals.

× This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the module developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Question K 1.7.1 + J! 1.7.3: Author Link option appears twice in module settings

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #1 by janaf
1) Display Author option is displayed twice in the back end.

2) Last post Author name horizontal alingnment differs if the message is short, fits on one line or if it needs two or more lines (see attachment 2).
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by sozzled. Reason: One subject per topic. Second question removed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: xillibit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

What Kunena latest version are-you using ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
8 years 9 months ago #3 by yuzef
Yeah. the module work fine. however that two radios option same name.
xillibit : that was on latest kunena module version.

Love Simplicty
read...... and learn........

My Joomla Test Site

More
8 years 9 months ago #4 by sozzled
Can you please provide your Kunena configuration report. I think you have a problem with your version of Kunena Latest and we would like more information, please.

More
8 years 9 months ago #5 by yuzef
As Janaf and me got same thing to say about the lastest kunena module that show twice radio button for author link like the first image attached by Janaf, i think the report configuration same to me too. I just installed at the testing site on free hosting : here this

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 50331648 | Max file upload: 30M

Joomla default template details : beez_20 | author: Angie Radtke | version: 1.7.0 | creationdate: 25 November 2009

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.1 | creationdate: 2011-11-16

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.1 | Build: 5162 | Version name: UnderUret | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.4.1

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.1

Love Simplicty
read...... and learn........

My Joomla Test Site

More
8 years 9 months ago #6 by xillibit
It's a mistake in xml file in Kunena latest module, i need to fix that

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
8 years 9 months ago #7 by janaf
My version is from about a week ago. My config:

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 16M

Joomla default template details : beez_20 | author: Angie Radtke | version: 1.7.0 | creationdate: 25 November 2009

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.1 | creationdate: 2011-11-16

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.1 | Build: 5162 | Version name: UnderUret | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Search 1.7.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.1 | Kunena Stats 1.7.1 | Kunena Login 1.7.1

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #8 by sozzled
It looks like this problem with the XML file only affects users of Kunena Latest 1.7.1 and Joomla 1.6/1.7.

*** Subject changed to improve relevance when other people are searching for the answer ***
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.358 seconds