Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the module developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Question I want users to be able to see all the latest posts.

More
12 years 3 months ago #1 by elhammond
I know that this is possible. Could someone help me and tell me where I need to activate this option in the backend?

Any help is much appreciated!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

In the module you can set the number of messages which will be displayed, you can maybe increase this number. But there is no ways to display all messages, for that it's better to use recent discussions page.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 3 months ago #3 by elhammond
That's exactly what I am talking about, I don't have a recent discussion option. Is there a way to turn that on?

More
12 years 3 months ago #4 by fairwea1
Set up a Kunena menu and you can make it show recent topics.

More
12 years 3 months ago #5 by sozzled

elhammond wrote: That's exactly what I am talking about, I don't have a recent discussion option. Is there a way to turn that on?

Do you mean this?
Attachments:

Time to create page: 3.710 seconds