Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the module developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Question Received Thank-yous behavior

More
12 years 3 months ago #1 by nZambi
I am not sure if this is the expected behavior or not, but when set to display Thank Yous received or given, the latest posts module always orders them starting with the oldest. I understand that this is also the format used when viewing Thanks from the profile. When listing in the module, and limiting the number of posts to show to a number less than the total Thanks given, no new thanks will be displayed...
I would expect that the list would be ordered beginning with the Latest Thanks. Is this a Bug or expected behavior?
Thanks for your time,

Aaron - I do my own stunts...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #2 by Matias
I think that it's both bug and expected feature (I think that nobody checked how it works).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.401 seconds