Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the module developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Question Issue or Suggestion?

More
12 years 4 months ago #1 by iLucato
Issue or Suggestion? was created by iLucato
Hi Dev team,

ISSSUE:
I'm not sure if it is an issue or if it is how it is supposed to work. When selecting into the KunenaLatest 1.7.1 Module Output the option Recent Topics and if I select to show the user image, IMHO it should show the user image from who started the topic, once it will show the recent topics and not show the user images form the latest post as it is doing now a days, once I didn't selected to show Recent posts in the Module Output option.

In my case the module is showing just the User image and Topic titles, so I'd like to show who started this topic, once I have picked the option Recent Topics, IMHO it should be the logical behaviour and not show the image from who posted the latest message. If I wanted that I should pick Recent posts instead. ;0)

SUGGESTION:
If it is how it is supposed to work, that in my opinion isn't the logical behavior, it would be cool in a next update to have an option to get to select if we want to show the user image from the starter of the topic or from the latest post in the topic.

Have a nice weekend.

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

EsferaDoBem.com.br | iLucato.com.br | BemDoado.com.br

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.443 seconds