Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the module developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Question Kunena Discuss / Latest Issue

More
12 years 5 months ago #1 by pyrovespin
when a user creates a new comment on kunena discuss and the forum makes the auto-topic with the article info, kunena latest displays that thread as a blank entry i there any way to make kunena latest have a setting to detect and not display the auto-generated thread and just the comment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #2 by pyrovespin
I posted on this over 2 months ago, and I was just wondering if I could at least get a official response on it.

More
12 years 3 months ago #3 by xillibit
Hello,

Your topic created by Kunean discuss has a title ? Are-you using latest versions ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 3 months ago #4 by sozzled

pyrovespin wrote: I posted on this over 2 months ago, and I was just wondering if I could at least get a official response on it.

If you want an "official" response, it would assist to see your Kunena configuration report as well as screenshots (or text versions) of your settings for Kunena Discuss plugin and the Kunena Latest module. In the meantime, others are welcome to respond with their own thoughts on what might be causing your problems. I don't know any more than that, sorry.

Time to create page: 0.548 seconds