Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the module developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Question Kunena Latest Clashes with GTranslate Module

More
12 years 6 months ago #1 by Josh
After doing a investigation I found out that Kunena Latest Module makes it so the module "GTranslate" Doesn't work as seen here:
www.hikrs.com/
Here is a link to the GTranslate Extension:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/languag...ic-translations/4823
It is quite popular and uses jQuery. Perhaps they have conflicting scripts between Kunena and GTranslate?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

I don't what is doesn't work with latest module on your page

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 6 months ago #3 by Josh
I didn't quite catch what you said there. So I also discovered that it doesn't work with the forums either. :huh: But for now just getting it to work with the latest module is one of my goals. So on the provided link the translators are the flags which are supposed to translate the page.

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds