Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the module developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Question About post time settings

More
12 years 6 months ago #1 by sens333
Hello.

I upgraded from kunena latest 1.6 to 1.7. In prev. version i got post time like "2minutes ago", now i get excact time. How is it possible to change at %H:%M (%b %d, %Y) to "XX time ago"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

I don't remember if it take care of settings of Kunena about date

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #3 by sens333
um? :huh:

It couldnt be done through settings, but what should be changed in files?

I guess its this code, that needs to be adjusted in tmpl/default.php
Code:
<?php $override = $this->params->get ( 'dateformat' ); echo CKunenaTimeformat::showDate($this->params->get( 'choosemodel' ) == 'latestposts' ? $item->time : $item->lasttime, $override ? $override : 'config_post_dateformat');?>
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by sens333.

More
12 years 6 months ago #4 by Mortti
Replied by Mortti on topic Re: About post time settings

to "XX time ago"

I don't remember is that possible in that module and I don't like that anyway :)

If you want, just change that like that in module parameters and it show exactly time for you in that module. screencast.com/t/IVqYVJ6rl it's mostly used Finnish time format: 8.10.2011 (day.month.year) and then current time when posted.

More
12 years 6 months ago #5 by sens333
Yep, but i like "ago" better, just cant figure out what should be changed in the code i pasted above.

Time to create page: 0.548 seconds