Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the module developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Question Latest Module appear in English - but should be Danish

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #1 by Yxos
Running Joomla 1.7 with Kunena 1.7.0. I use Frontend language = Danish, Backend Language = English

I installed mod_kunenalatest_v1.7.0_b297_2011-08-29.zip successfuly and it works fine.
Only, it uses the English texts, like "Latest post by" instead of the equivalent Danish phrase (Yes, Danish is included in the zip package, I checked that...)

How come?

/Yxos, Kunena Translator, da-DK.

Overvej at abonnere på kategorien www.kunena.org/forum/48-Danish
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by Yxos. Reason: Problem solved

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #2 by Yxos
Am I really the only one who uses mod_kunenalatest with another language than English ?

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #3 by Yxos
Right, I found some more.
It appears the Danish language file was not installed during installetion of mod_kunenalatest_v1.7.0_b297_2011-08-29.
And for a good reason; The Danish file was not complete, so the reference to the Danish file was commented out in the mod_kunenalatest.xml:
Code:
<languages folder="languages"> <language tag="bg-BG">bg-BG.mod_kunenalatest.ini</language> <language tag="ca-ES">ca-ES.mod_kunenalatest.ini</language> <!--language tag="da-DK">da-DK.mod_kunenalatest.ini</language--> <language tag="de-DE">de-DE.mod_kunenalatest.ini</language> <language tag="el-GR">el-GR.mod_kunenalatest.ini</language> <language tag="en-GB">en-GB.mod_kunenalatest.ini</language> <language tag="es-ES">es-ES.mod_kunenalatest.ini</language> <language tag="fi-FI">fi-FI.mod_kunenalatest.ini</language> <language tag="fr-FR">fr-FR.mod_kunenalatest.ini</language> <!--language tag="hu-HU">hu-HU.mod_kunenalatest.ini</language--> <language tag="nb-NO">nb-NO.mod_kunenalatest.ini</language> <language tag="nl-NL">nl-NL.mod_kunenalatest.ini</language> <language tag="pl-PL">pl-PL.mod_kunenalatest.ini</language> <language tag="ru-RU">ru-RU.mod_kunenalatest.ini</language> <!--language tag="th-TH">th-TH.mod_kunenalatest.ini</language--> <!--language tag="tr-TR">tr-TR.mod_kunenalatest.ini</language--> <language tag="zh-CN">zh-CN.mod_kunenalatest.ini</language> </languages>

I took the liberty of completing the Danish file, and also removing the commenting tags in the xml, providing a fully functioning ZIP file including Danish language. Feel I didn't change the "b297" though... Someone withing Kunena will be able to do so if necessary I believe.

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by Yxos.

More
12 years 4 months ago #4 by LittleJohn
Hi

The danish language needs updating in order to "get in" again, so thank you for your update!

Unfortunately I havent had the time to translate lately, but anyone can do that.
You can see the da_dk team here along with the files that needs translation: www.transifex.net/projects/p/Kunena/team/da_DK/

Please feel free to sign up at Transifex.net and join the team if you want. :)

More
12 years 1 week ago #5 by Yxos
I probably don't quite understand how this translation thingy works...
Following your link I can see that soembody updated mod_kunenalatest.ini on March 09; i.e. about one month ago.
The newest download of this mod; mod_kunenalatest_v1.7.2_b318_2012-02-05 does not contain a danish translation.
I recon this is because this file, as the name implies, was built on February the 5th.
So, when will a new ZIP file be built?

Meanwhile, I signed up as you suggested, and requested to join the translation team...

Even more meanwhilest, I include yet another updated ZIP file, including Danish language :)

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.539 seconds