Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the module developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Question Module Kunena_latest url links contain itemID to the default template..

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #1 by Richardkl
Module Kunena_latest url links contain itemID to the default template..

="/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=24&id=17028&limit=10&limitstart=10&Itemid=2731#20387

itemid 2731 is the "kunenamenu" forum item on our system

I have several templates and when displaying the modules on the those templates that have forum menu items the urls itemid get set to the "kunenamenu Forum forum index.php?option=com_kunena&view=entrypage&default " that was built at installation time.

If I unplublish the kunenamenu than the itemID is "0" and it goes to the default template

How can I fix this so that the url's that are built to stay on the "forum" menu item that is on that page that the module is displayed?

can someone add a forced itemid to the module?

below is the code to build the link, how can I modify it to add the correct itemiD?
Code:
echo CKunenaLink::GetThreadPageSpecialLink ( 'view', intval($item->catid), intval($item->thread), 1, intval($this->kunena_config->messages_per_page), JString::substr ( htmlspecialchars ( $item->subject ), '0', $this->params->get ( 'titlelength' ) ), intval($item->id), '','', JString::substr ( htmlspecialchars ( KunenaParser::stripBBCode($item->message) ), '0', $this->params->get ( 'messagelength' ) ) );

kunena 1.6 and 1.7
joomla 1.5.23
php 5.2.6
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Richardkl. Reason: spelling

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #2 by Randal
Use this before Kunena 2.0 resolve this problem: www.nonumber.nl/extensions/rereplacer

Find Itemid=0
Replace Itemid=YOURKUNENAITEMID

for ex. Itemid=130

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.378 seconds