Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the module developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Question Module Format Differs From Actual Post

More
12 years 7 months ago #1 by jhale1966
I'm almost to the point of going ahead and using this module as my front page news except for the following:

1) Any links I have in my post are shown as the full link instead of being parsed.

2) The module doesn't follow the line breaks of the original post - it just runs everything together.

I just upgraded everything to 1.7 and I'm running a Joomla 1.7 site. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #2 by Matias
1) Could you give example on this?

2) Module was designed to take less space, so it removes all formatting from the message.

More
12 years 7 months ago #3 by jhale1966
The original post is here:
www.halegaming.com/index.php?option=com_...=36&id=33&Itemid=505

And this is what it displays:
(hopefully it comes across)
Attachments:

More
12 years 7 months ago #4 by Matias
Maybe you should display only topics (not contents) until this issue has been solved..

So both your questions were referring for the looks, not the URLs pointing to the topics?

More
12 years 7 months ago #5 by jhale1966
Correct - the links back to the author and topic itself work fine. I also have the module displayed only to special so no one sees it but me. :)

Is there a chance to have the module altered to keep the format of the original post as well as the internal links?

Maybe make a new module called Kunena Articles. :D

More
12 years 7 months ago #6 by Matias
Actually you can keep the formatting, just change the module template not to clean bbcode (use ::parseBBCode() instead)..

More
12 years 7 months ago #7 by jhale1966
What file is that in? :)

More
12 years 7 months ago #8 by jhale1966
Never mind - found it. I have found though that the module doesn't show ordered or unordered lists.

Time to create page: 0.516 seconds