Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the module developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Question Latest Topics disappearing!!

More
12 years 6 months ago #1 by kenyonjohnston
My site is using Kunena Latest 1.6.0-RC2 with the Kunena Forum 1.6.0 component. I have the Kunena Latest module displaying 3 topics from various forums throughout the site. For months everything was working wonderful, recently these 3 topics starting disappearing, and I'm not sure why. Now I understand that Kunena Latest 1.6.4 has a parameter for the length of time a post remains and displays in the module, but what about 1.6.0-RC2?

Is there a hidden time limit before expiration in the code or do I have an incorrect kunena forum configuration in my admin?

Could really use the help before I decide to upgrade.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Please update kunena latest to 1.6.4 version and Kunena forum to 1.6.5 version

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 6 months ago #3 by Matias
Or go directly to 1.7.0 :)

More
12 years 6 months ago #4 by kenyonjohnston
thanks, I upgraded to 1.6.2 and there's an option for "time period", I have it set to 1 month. I'll let you know if this works

thanks!

More
12 years 6 months ago #5 by kenyonjohnston
can't, my Joomla version is 1.5.22

More
12 years 6 months ago #6 by xillibit
What is prevent you to upgrade to kunena 1.7.0 and kunena latest 1.7.0 ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 6 months ago #7 by Matias
Kunena 1.7 works perfectly in Joomla 1.5.20+. But because of the old version of Mootools (1.2.4), Kunena has some issues with latest versions of IE9, Firefox and Chrome. The same issues are in K1.6.2, too, so there's no point of using it instead of the latest version.

Time to create page: 0.408 seconds