The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the module developed for K 1.6 and later versions.
Important
''More Topics'' doesn't link to the right page
''More Topics'' links to a page which only shows 1-3 of the latest discussions. While the link in the Kunena top-menu to lates discussions shows all the latest discussions which are over 30+ discussions.
But then it displays more posts in the module. I don't want more posts in the module itself, I want to display all the posts that is considered latest, only when clickin in the ''More Topics'' link.
If someone knows how to solve the issue it would be greatly appreciated. It's is strange if no one else have had this problem since I have had this exact same problem occuring on two different templates now.
Recent discussions in Kunena is limited to a month by default. You need to change that default, too (I think there was a setting to do it, but I'm not 100% sure). Unfortunately current version of the latest module doesn't use the same filters -- it's a known limitation in the module.