Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the module developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Important ''More Topics'' doesn't link to the right page

More
12 years 7 months ago #1 by zaruc
''More Topics'' links to a page which only shows 1-3 of the latest discussions. While the link in the Kunena top-menu to lates discussions shows all the latest discussions which are over 30+ discussions.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #2 by 810
hi, please go to backend-modules-kunena latest then change Post limit to 5 or higher.

regards 810

More
12 years 7 months ago #3 by zaruc
But then it displays more posts in the module. I don't want more posts in the module itself, I want to display all the posts that is considered latest, only when clickin in the ''More Topics'' link.

More
12 years 7 months ago #4 by zaruc
If someone knows how to solve the issue it would be greatly appreciated. It's is strange if no one else have had this problem since I have had this exact same problem occuring on two different templates now.

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #5 by Matias
Recent discussions in Kunena is limited to a month by default. You need to change that default, too (I think there was a setting to do it, but I'm not 100% sure). Unfortunately current version of the latest module doesn't use the same filters -- it's a known limitation in the module.
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Matias.

Time to create page: 0.488 seconds