Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the module developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Question forum posts module is on the front page and the 'public' posts don't show in it

More
12 years 7 months ago #1 by bjguk
HI ... I have a joomla 1.5.23 site that was upgraded recently from 1.5.21 and have a kunena forum on it... the latest forum posts module is on the front page and the 2 'public' posts don't show in it..

That is until I log in - when they become visible.... I've checked and rechecked everything ....

I'm using Kunena 1.6.2

I've also noticed the same thing on my Jevents calendar latest module as well ... nothing shows in the module until i sign in although they are 'public'

Can any one help?

Cheers
Bryan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #2 by bjguk
HI ... I have a joomla 1.5.23 site that was upgraded recently from 1.5.21 and have a kunena forum on it... the latest forum posts module is on the front page and the 2 'public' posts don't show in it..

That is until I log in - when they become visible.... I've checked and rechecked everything ....

I'm using Kunena 1.6.2

I've also noticed the same thing on my Jevents calendar latest module as well ... nothing shows in the module until i sign in although they are 'public'

Can any one help?

Cheers
Bryan

More
12 years 7 months ago #3 by 810
please update kunena. and kunena latest module.

regards 810

More
12 years 7 months ago #4 by bjguk
Yep... done that and still nothing showing until i log in... as i said before it also seams to be happening to my Jevents calendar latest news module as well

Any ideas?

More
12 years 7 months ago #5 by bjguk
actually sorted it out... i had not changed the time period therefore they were out of date.. cheers

Time to create page: 0.389 seconds