Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the module developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Important Latest forum post module caching issue

More
12 years 8 months ago #1 by chris2005
Hi there,

When having caching enabled for the site, bullets are shown before every forum post entry in this module. This messes up the layout. Without having caching enabled everything is fine?

What could be the problem and how do I disable caching for the module as a workaround?

Thanx in advance.

Regards,
Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #2 by Matias
I believe that we have already identified and fixed this issue. I cannot find the fix, though..

More
12 years 8 months ago #3 by chris2005
So you say that upgrading to latest version will fic this issue? I have 1.6.4 now.

More
12 years 8 months ago #4 by sozzled
I've quickly looked at this topic that concerns bullet points and caching ... and I wonder how these two things seem to become entangled with one another.

I don't use caching on any of my websites. The way that caching is implemented in Joomla, the idea doesn't really assist users where the website content is being continually updated which is what happens when you put a forum component on a website. But, leaving aside the question of whether caching is a good idea, or not, or how to implement it, let's get back to the question of bullet points and the Kunena Latest module.

Did you search for bullet points on this forum? Maybe this topic will help: Kunena Latest lists topics with bullet-points . Please let us know if that answers your question.

I don't understand how caching is the real issue here. I think the real issue is the Joomla site template.

Time to create page: 0.532 seconds