Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for the plugin developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the plugin developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Question Can you add Kunena Discuss plugin into Module positions (like under photos in a gallery that aren't articles)?

More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by nemmar
Hi,

I have Kunena 1.7.2 with a Joomla 2.54 site with a RocketTheme template.

Can you add the Kunena Discuss plugin into Module positions? I have some photo galleries on my site and I guess Joomla doesn't categorize them as "content" like articles. So the Discuss comment plugin won't display under the photos in the gallery. If I could put some code into a Custom HTML module then I think I could get this to work and have a comment section under each page of photos.

I really like the Discuss plugin since any comments posted are automatically linked to the Forum category for that article. It's a great feature!

Thanks for any advice!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by Mortti
Discuss Plugin is for articles of Joomla! now.

This is mostly "feature reguest" on this time?

Sami

More
11 years 9 months ago #3 by sozzled
Kunena Discuss is a plugin for Joomla articles. Therefore, it can only be used with Joomla articles. Therefore, the answer to your question is no.

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds