Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for the plugin developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the plugin developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Question Link to article is not a SEF link

More
12 years 3 months ago #1 by mijalis
Hi,
The first post link to the article is not a sef link.
Any suggestions?

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 32M

Joomla default template details : ja_purity | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 1.1.3 | creationdate: 12/26/07

Kunena default template details : Ispania.gr Template | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.1 | creationdate: 2010-10-23

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.1 | Build: 5162 | Version name: UnderUret | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: UddeIm 2.5

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Discuss 1.7.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
Can you use www.kunena.org as an example and can you show us with a picture where, specifically, is this "first post link to the article", please. Thank you.

I spent about 15 minutes looking at your website but, because I cannot speak Greek, I don't know what I should be looking for.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mijalis

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #3 by mijalis
Sorry for not providing details...
Actually the subject of this topic is wrong...what I meant to say was that "First post link to the article is not the full SEF link"

Take for example this discussion:
www.ispania.gr/forum?func=view&catid=21&id=20477
If you see the first post link to the article generated (from kostasv) it is:
www.ispania.gr/arthra/istoria/3256
However, the SEF link to this article should be:
www.ispania.gr/arthra/istoria/3256-ispania-fwnes
The correct SEF link is shown when you visit the article by clicking on the kunena generated link.

One more example with exactly the same behaviour: www.ispania.gr/forum?func=view&catid=21&id=20449

EDIT: I just noticed the same here @kunena...eg:
www.kunena.org/forum/184-discuss-article...-kunena-171-released
The "Read More" link is: www.kunena.org/blog/19/88 although the real SEF link of the original aricle "Kunena 1.7.1 released!" is: www.kunena.org/blog/19-developer-blog/88-kunena-171-released

Thanks!
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by mijalis.

More
12 years 3 months ago #4 by Matias

More
12 years 3 months ago #5 by Matias
Looks like it's not easy to fix this for Joomla 1.5, because of its router helper function generates URLs without aliases. Joomla 1.7 has the issue fixed.

WON'T FIX in Joomla 1.5 -- already works as expected in Joomla 1.7.

More
12 years 3 months ago #6 by mijalis
Is there any quick and dirty fix for 1.5?
Even in joomla core, I don't mind..
Thanks!

More
12 years 3 months ago #7 by Matias
You can hack the fix into the article router helper function (com_content/helpers/router.php).
The following user(s) said Thank You: mijalis

Time to create page: 0.510 seconds