Kunena 5.1.14 Released - Security release (13 Aug 2019)

The Kunena team is proud to announce the arrival of Kunena 5.1.14 [K5.1.14] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for Joomla 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.1.14. This update fixed 1 security issue.

× This category is for the plugin developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the plugin developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Question Discussionbot

More
7 years 9 months ago #1 by originalhandy
Discussionbot was created by originalhandy
Related Software

CMIS: Joomla 1.7
hwdVideoShare 2.2.5
Kunena 1.6.5

OK I know there is a newer version of Kunena but I want to use HWD Videoshare and the intergration says I need Kunena 1.6 and not a newer one. I basically want users to be able to comment on the videos.

The discuss bot I found on the website here is for 1.7 and does not work with the software. I have found talks about a 1.6 discussionbot but cannot find anywhere. Can anyone provide a link or email it to me ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Discussionbot
The Kunena Discuss plugin for K 1.6 has a lot of bugs in it, but you can download it if you want (and if you are aware of the risks that you're taking). Go to joomlacode.org/gf/project/kunena/frs/?ac...&frs_package_id=5371
The following user(s) said Thank You: originalhandy

More
7 years 9 months ago #3 by originalhandy
Replied by originalhandy on topic Discussionbot
What kind of bugs are associated with it ?

Would I be better off using jcomments for comments on the videos ?

More
7 years 9 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Discussionbot
You would be better to use K 1.7.1 and the add-ons that were designed for K 1.7.1. I've simply answered your question "where can I download Kunena Discuss 1.6". What you do with KD 1.6 is entirely a matter for you.

Yes, maybe it would be better to use an alternative discussion tool for your videos.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds