Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for the plugin developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the plugin developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Question Is it possible to have a drop down box showing only selected categories

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #1 by nareshv
Hi Every one..,

I am using kunena 1.7. for book discussion so i have 4 books. each book should have separate categories. when i am clicking on 1st book it should show only particular book discussion. ie. recent posts of that particular book and when i am adding any new topic i am selecting the categories in the drop down box. so is it possible in the drop down box only perticular book categories should be loaded. it should be dynamic. i didn't know where i need to change in database. as well as php files. so please help me..need suggestions.

Thanks

Naresh v
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Changed subject to improve relevance for search purposes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
I spent several minutes trying to understand this question and how it relates to the Kunena Discuss module. This does not sound like a small requirement to me but, then again, I may have misunderstood your question. Perhaps it would be better if you showed us a picture of where this drop-down selector is located or where you would like it located. Then we may be able to advise you better of the approximate cost of implementing the feature you described.

More
12 years 4 months ago #3 by nareshv
Thank you very much. these are all my ideas on kunena but i posted in other category.Thanks for responding me.

Time to create page: 0.523 seconds