Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for the plugin developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the plugin developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Question CCKs compatibility

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #1 by virulent
CCKs compatibility was created by virulent
I need a CCK (Content Construction Kit) to add tags, photo galleries and features to my joomla's articles...

Which CCK would you recommend, since my priority is to have the Kunena Discuss Plugin working as the comment system on my articles ? Right now it seems like none of them is really compatible...

from my researches :
- K2 (SVN 2.5) is the most popular CCK (won a price)... but they don't even use Kunena's forum on their site, actually and I read stuff like "I ditched Kunena long ago due to poor attitude and the last week have been working with NinjaBoard." via community.getk2.org/forum/topics/k2-comment-system-with-kunena ... so it doesn't looks good, unfortunately.

- ZOO (2) just developed a Kunena Discuss Plugin Beta (but it didn't work when I checked the Demo... extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...zoo-extensions/17272 and their are fees to access their support forum)

- Seblod (2.0 RC3) think they can build a better forum ( www.seblod.com/network/forum/109-Feature...n-in-Seblod-CCK.html )

I'm not even talking about the CCK's quality, I'm talking about it's compatibility with Kunena Discuss Plugin... so which one do you recommend ? Is there an other option ?
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by virulent.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #2 by Eoin
Replied by Eoin on topic Re: CCKs compatibility
:( I want K2.. come on Kunena help us out :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds