Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for the plugin developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the plugin developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Question Future feature: Let the user select when to show the discussion part by using "read more"

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #1 by kunenamies
Hi,

What I would like to do is not to show any discussion fields or links on pages that are not shown fully (part of blog/list layout etc). Just a small icon on the title field could indicate that this article can be commented. Maybe it could be done by adding the discussion fields / link only when the full body (after "read more") is shown? Maybe you can do that already today but I did not find any way to do that yet.

Btw, where is the exact description of what the terms Show on FrontPage, Show on Blog Pages (I assume this means collection blog/list of pages - only Joomla native or 3rd party extensions, too?), Show on Other Pages (the rest?). The minimal texts in tool tips basically just repeat the title names.

PS. I have the latest Joomla (1.7), Kunena (1.7) and Kunena Discuss (1.7). Is there a description how to update the Kunena Extensions? Kunena has fairly nice installation/update instructions but I could not find anything for the extensions. I just installed my update over the current one without removing it first. I hope that is the right way...
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by kunenamies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #2 by Matias
This is a good idea. I would propose it in feature requests (or beeheard in the front page).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.469 seconds