Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for the plugin developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the plugin developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Question Adding People sign captcha to Discuss

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #1 by MichaelVash7886
I use people sign for my Captcha and it works in Kunena by default however it doesn't currently work with kunena discuss. Currently it only asks guests in Kunena to pass the captcha and I'd like it to do that in the discuss reply box for guests in the article view. I see on their site how to add it to anywhere I want, they say:

Add Peoplesign to a custom Location:

First, add the following line of php code to the location on your form where you want to show Peoplesign.

Code:
<?php JFactory::getApplication()->triggerEvent( 'showPeoplesignAtCustomLocation', array('myCustomLocation1','customizationString')); ?>

For example, place this before the submit button in modules/mod_poll/tmpl/default.php. This will show Peoplesign in your Joomla polls. Note: if the customization string is left blank or is omitted, the default customization string set in the Peoplesign configuration page will be used.

Second, you must also add the following php code to the script that processes your form.
Code:
$status = JFactory::getApplication()->triggerEvent( 'checkPeoplesignFromCustomLocation', array('myCustomLocation1')); if (!$status[0]){ JFactory::getApplication()->redirect(); }

Place this at the beginning of components/com_poll/controller.php, to continue the above example. This will enforce a Peoplesign check for Joomla Polls.

I got it to show up, but I'm not sure whether it's right or not. However I'm not sure which file I should add the second part to. Anyone know what I should add each to?
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by MichaelVash7886.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #2 by Matias
Posting a reply is also handled in the discuss. Find verifyCaptcha() function..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.527 seconds