Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for the plugin developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the plugin developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Question Fatal error backend article new, edit

More
12 years 8 months ago #1 by gypsywolve
article content, new, edit bring a fatal error, new article is saved, but no edit possible, also fatal error in administrator

Fatal error: Call to a member function reorder() on a non-object in [...]administrator/components/com_content/models/article.php on line 323
that is not come with the upgrade, the fatal conflicts came with the kunena discuss and it exist before upgrade to k1.6.5

I never test before, unpublished the plug, all running well

K 1.6.4 as 1.6.5
Discuss 1.6.4

J 1.6.5 1.6.6 and 1.7.0

Database Version 5.1.53-log
PHP Version 5.2.17
Web Server Apache

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 9000 seconds | Max execution memory: 90M | Max file upload: 50M

Joomla default template details : rt_nebulae_j16 | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.6.2 | creationdate: June 14, 2011

Kunena default template details : InfinityHU | author: PedroHSI | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: 2010-07-21

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.5 | Build: 5005 | Version name: Babel | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.2.3

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Search 1.6.4 | Kunena Discuss 1.6.4 | My Kunena Forum Posts 1.6.4

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.6.4 | Kunena Stats 1.6.4 | Kunena Login 1.6.4 | Kunena Search 1.6.4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #2 by Matias
Looks more like Joomla issue to me..

More
12 years 7 months ago #3 by nordica
I have this excact error also.. someone?

More
12 years 7 months ago #4 by nordica
ij ust updated to K 1.7 and the discouss plg 1.7 and still have the same problem.

Does anyone have an idea?

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #5 by nordica
Sry for the doubble posts.. but we are really using the discouss plg and love it.

but still have this error.

Fatal error: Call to a member function reorder() on a non-object in /home/nordicst/public_html/administrator/components/com_content/models/article.php on line 323

the error comes up only when editing news articles.
when making a news article for the first time it works to save without no problem but as soon as you want to go and edit it it fails when hitting "save" apply, save&close.

Please somone?

********EDIT:

ok i tried to edit the article.php file myself and comented out the line 323

/** $table->reorder(); */

and now it works to save and i dont get an FATAL error although i get some error inside joomle wich says:

Table class ContentTableFeatured not found in file.

any ideas?
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by nordica.

More
12 years 7 months ago #6 by xillibit
I have see this error, but i need to investigate why the plugin discuss do this error

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 7 months ago #7 by nordica
Thank you Xillibit.,

More
12 years 7 months ago #8 by Matias
I think I've fixed this bug already and reported it somewhere in this forum. What is needed is to prevent KD from being initialized in the backend.

Initialization should start like this:
Code:
// *** initialization *** function plgContentKunenaDiscuss(&$subject, $params) { $this->_app = JFactory::getApplication (); if ($this->_app->isAdmin()) return;
The following user(s) said Thank You: new_friend

More
12 years 7 months ago #9 by nordica
Hello Matt..

thank you for taking time to respond.

Just a quick question.. WHere would i put that code?

thank you.

More
12 years 7 months ago #10 by xillibit
It's in the file \plugins\content\kunenadiscuss\kunenadiscuss.php

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 2.380 seconds