Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Idea [Gelöst] Install Problem SQL

More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #1 by dazzafact
German:Hallo, ich bekomme nach installation per Url folgenden Fehler bei der Installation von Kunena:
English: Hello, i became error-messaging by installing Kunena by url:

####################################################################
* Komponente Installieren: DB function failed with error number 2006
MySQL server has gone away SQL=INSERT INTO jos_components VALUES( 0, 'Kunena Forum', 'option=com_kunena', 0, 0, 'option=com_kunena', 'Kunena Forum', 'com_kunena', 0, 'js/ThemeOffice/component.png', 0, '', 1 )
SQL =

INSERT INTO jos_components VALUES( 0, 'Kunena Forum', 'option=com_kunena', 0, 0, 'option=com_kunena', 'Kunena Forum', 'com_kunena', 0, 'js/ThemeOffice/component.png', 0, '', 1 )

* Error Loading ModulesMySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, control, params FROM jos_modules AS m LEFT JOIN jos_modules_menu AS mm ON mm.moduleid = m.id WHERE m.published = 1 AND m.access <= 2 AND m.client_id = 1 ORDER BY position, ordering

By/Bei /tmp/ Install
Warning: Could not load latest Version record.\nDB function failed with error number 1146
Table '*****.jos_fb_version' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT `version`, `versiondate`, `installdate`, `build`, `versionname` FROM `jos_fb_version` ORDER BY `id` DESC LIMIT 1;

SQL =

SELECT
`version`,
`versiondate`,
`installdate`,
`build`,
`versionname`
FROM `jos_fb_version`
ORDER BY `id` DESC LIMIT 1;

in /www/htdocs/*****/joomla2/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.debug.php on line 52

Fatal error:
Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /www/htdocs/*****/joomla2/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.debug.php on line 76
The installation brings an unfinished Kunena Forum!

German: CHMOD gesetzt#
Der Admin hatte mir zuvor gesagt ich sollte die Mysql version auf 5 updaten, das ist auch was ich getan habe. Nur scheint mir der gleiche Fehler wieder aufgetreten zu sein
English: CHMOD was set #
The admin told me to change my MYSQL Version up to 5; thats what i did. But There is the same Problem now i think.

SysInfo:
PHP version 5.2.4-2nmm2
Database: 5.0.51a-3ubuntu5.4
DB sort /sortierung: utf8_general_ci
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by Lintzy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #2 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re:Install Problem SQL
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded

We'll try to fix this for 1.0.8 (in most platforms). In the mean time you should increase timeout both for your php and MyQSL.

Do you know how to do this?

More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #3 by dazzafact
Replied by dazzafact on topic Re:Install Problem SQL
Keine genügenden Rechte beim Provider. Kann man die normale Installationsrutine nicht verlassen und es manuell auf den Server spielen, wie in guten alten Zeiten? :P

No, i can't, because of the pemissions-rights of my Provider. I will not longer wait for this! How i can fix it manuell?
I remember times without an installation process like in Joomla :P

Where i can follow the 1.08 dev Status?
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by dazzafact.

More
15 years 1 month ago #4 by johnnydement
Replied by johnnydement on topic Re:Install Problem SQL
in joomlacode you can find our "live" changelog ;)

More
15 years 1 month ago #5 by grumblemarc
Replied by grumblemarc on topic Re:Install Problem SQL
This " Komponente Installieren: DB function failed with error number 2006" is a server timeout error. I used to get these on GoDaddy when they "upgraded" servers. It happened on Joomla 1.0.xx and 1.5. The problem was that they packed so many customers onto one server that all resources became limited. It didn't matter how many times I tried to install or how many different ways.

The only option was to switch hosts as they would not admit to any problems on their end. If you are getting these errors possibly the same is happening to you. Large extensions, like forum components, take a lot longer to install. On some servers you may start running into problems like you are having. If you host is unwilling to help you I don't know what to tell you.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #6 by dazzafact
Yeeahh! Now i have try the option by JoomlaPack (Install all at HomeSever and transfer the HomeBackup to the Server)! And now I have this KuNena Board!!
Witout this JoomlaInstallTool.

More
15 years 1 month ago #7 by grumblemarc
Replied by grumblemarc on topic Re:Install Problem SQL
I always use Joomlpack when deploying new sites. It has never failed me and is pretty fast. Bypasses all server issues. Tweak site locally and upload when ready.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #8 by dazzafact
Yes Thanks!
Was a good Idea.

More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #9 by Lintzy
Replied by Lintzy on topic Re:Install Problem SQL
grumblemarc wrote:

I always use Joomlpack when deploying new sites. It has never failed me and is pretty fast. Bypasses all server issues. Tweak site locally and upload when ready.

Very good advice! I'll take this into the german first aid thread, this will help many user with timeout problem, thank you.
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by Lintzy.

Time to create page: 0.402 seconds