Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Kunena Installed already error

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #1 by Johnsixfox

File Attachment:

File Name: No_3_Problem.doc
File Size:169 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: No_1_snapshot.doc
File Size:182 KB

BIG problem.

OKay, this is the history:

I have installed Kunena forum already, but there was a errors, i have tried my best to fix it, ut i can't.

I have created a Kunena main menu, when I tried to select any item that are consisted of kunena e.g: entry page, profile and etc, I end up getting errors.

check the attachements:at no1 snapshot, i click on entry page and the result is at no_3_problem

I hope someone will understand my problem.
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Johnsixfox.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
You have some basic problems with J! 1.6. What version of J! 1.6 are you using?

More
12 years 10 months ago #3 by Johnsixfox
I'm using jt004_j16 template

see also
joomlathemes.co/1-6-templates/40-software

thanks you

More
12 years 10 months ago #4 by Johnsixfox

Johnsixfox wrote:

File Attachment:

File Name: No_3_Problem.doc
File Size:169 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: No_1_snapshot.doc
File Size:182 KB

BIG problem.

OKay, this is the history:

I have installed Kunena forum already, but there was a errors, i have tried my best to fix it, ut i can't.

I have created a Kunena main menu, when I tried to select any item that are consisted of kunena e.g: entry page, profile and etc, I end up getting errors.

check the attachements:at no1 snapshot, i click on entry page and the result is at no_3_problem

I hope someone will understand my problem.

The Problem above is now seem to be solved and everything else is working fine unless the ARTICLES problem that we are currently discussing on my other post

thanks you

Time to create page: 0.407 seconds