Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Login and logout problem

More
12 years 11 months ago #1 by jose
I there

I upgraded to K 1.6.4 from 1.5.11 and problem is users login but it not refresh info. They have to reload page and then they can see it. Sometimes it shows "Invalid token".

Problems are with firefox 4. With Chrome there are problems but less.

It seems that is a problem with cache. I disabled all joomla cache in Global configuration and cache plugin but problem persists.

Maybe problem is due to I did some data migration to test but I always truncate MySQL tables. Until this one I had not problems, but this is the production site!!

Yo can see at 50.22.107.92/~bosqueth/index.php?option=com_kunena

I have ACESEF. This URL is without it because maybe I will change some AceSEF urls

Any idea? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
I can't see anything at the URL you posted. "Invalid token" is not a Kunena issue; it's a Joomla issue.

You might help us to help you better if you posted your K 1.6 configuration report.

More
12 years 11 months ago #3 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: Login and logout problem
Invalid token error comes in this case from Joomla, and I must say that I totally agree on you -- it's very annoying. I believe that they have changed it into nice looking warning message "your session has expired, please try again" in J1.6.

The error comes when users session times out and token in the login form gets old. Token is used to prevent attacks, where you can take over users session. But the implementation in this case is very bad..

There is an easy solution how to prevent these issues and it's to reload the page just before filling up login information. Yeah, I know.. It's just something you need to teach to your users. I have plans to change the login to be directed via Kunena 2.0 which would solve the issue.

More
12 years 11 months ago #4 by jose
Replied by jose on topic Re: Login and logout problem
Hi sozzled

URL is bosquetheravada.org/foro-dp74

This is the configuration report. Thanks

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 64M

Joomla default template details : ja_lime | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 1.0.1 | creationdate: 03/02/2010

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.4 | creationdate: 2011-05-07

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.4 | Build: 4832 | Version name: Kerkrade | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints 1.5.13 | UddeIm 2.3

Third-party SEF components: AceSEF 1.5.16

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.6.4

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #5 by jose
Replied by jose on topic Re: Login and logout problem
I reinstalled K 1.6.4 and now everything it´s OK.

Thank you for your support
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by jose.

Time to create page: 0.482 seconds