Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important [Solved] Upgrading from 1.6.0 to 1.6.4 error!

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #11 by sozzled
iLucato: You have two topics running simultaneously. One topic concerns the upgrade (and it has something to do with the language files). The other topic has something to do with CSS changes. Please try to keep the topics separate.

Let's get back to the basics. What happens if you you the installation/upgrade method described in K 1.6 Upgrade Guide ? Have we fixed the "errors" you got at the start of this topic ... or are we off on some new topic?
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #12 by iLucato

sozzled wrote: iLucato: You have two topics running simultaneously. One topic concerns the upgrade (and it has something to do with the language files). The other topic has something to do with CSS changes. Please try to keep the topics separate.

Let's get back to the basics. What happens if you you the installation/upgrade method described in K 1.6 Upgrade Guide ? Have we fixed the "errors" you got at the start of this topic ... or are we off on some new topic?

Hi Sozzled, yup, one subject brought another and it ended up running into two subjects. I'm sorry about that. Regarding the main topic here, it was solved as I've edited the tittle and posted that:

"...Yup, I had all as 755, but there is something they changed in the server that I'm not getting to move, delete and so on. Sometimes creting folders create as "nobody" or 99 99. But I got a solution to install Kunena. just to share if somebody is facing the same issue. I've changed all Joomla folders to 777 (Checked from Joomla help/system info/directories) and set also the FTP into Joomla into global settings / system."

as you can read in this thread.

I'll try to keep the topics separated. ;0)

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

EsferaDoBem.com.br | iLucato.com.br | BemDoado.com.br

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.472 seconds