Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Installed OK. But I can't access

More
13 years 1 week ago #1 by ksumiwue
Hello everybody:

I installed kunena 1.6.3 and all was fine, but when I intent to entry in the kunena panel I have a problem only in the forum configuration and create menu. The other option works fine.

And the other problem is in the frontend because the forum it's not show it.

I installed the same in localhost, but was win and was totally OK.

Some body can help me.

Thanks in advance.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 16M | Max file upload: 2M

Joomla default template details : rt_affinity_j15 | author: IPV6 INFORMATICA | version: 1.5.9 | creationdate: 06/30/09

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.3 | creationdate: 2011-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

What is your problem exactly ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 1 week ago #3 by ksumiwue
I install the forum but we can see it in frontend. The results is 404 Object not found.
And the second problem is I can see the configuration page of kunena panel. The results is a blank page.

Thanks in advance.

More
13 years 1 week ago #4 by xillibit

More
13 years 1 week ago #5 by ksumiwue
Ok. thanks.

I seems to be solved the frontend, but the "index.php?option=com_kunena&task=showconfig" still not working. It shows a blank page in the administration and say nothing. I included this:

ini_set('display_errors', 1);
error_reporting(E_ALL);

in the pages: admin.kunena.php and admin.kunena.html.php and didn't obtain anything.

Somebody knows why this page is not showing and the other works fine.

Thanks in advance to everybody.

More
13 years 1 week ago #6 by xillibit
Do you have looked in php/apache error log ?

More
13 years 1 week ago #7 by ksumiwue
I just solved.
I take the way you show me with this link.

I wrote in the files:

ni_set('display_errors', 1);
error_reporting(E_ALL);

to show the errors and I found the mistake, with a string functino deprecated and a problem with the php.ini that had commented the time.zone

That's Ok.

Thank you so much.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8 by skyneo
Hi there, new user here!
Can you please tell me which was the deprecated function and which file?

I can't access the php.ini nor apache logs so i dont know how to solve this problem...

thanks in advance

More
12 years 10 months ago #9 by skyneo
I managed to solve the problem.

I placed

ni_set('display_errors', 1);
error_reporting(E_ALL);

in the admin.kunena.php and find out it was caused by another component (php tag not closed)

Time to create page: 0.403 seconds