Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [SOLVED] I can't install Kunena

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #1 by X-Bumble
Hi all,

I still cannot install Kunena 1.6.

I'm running Joomla! 1.5.22 and I'm trying to install com_kunena_v1.6.3_b4344_2011_01_31.

I have PHP 5.2.17 running on my system and I have set the 'System - Mootools Upgrade' to 'on' on the plug-ins manager. I can still see the site and other parts are running fine including CIVIcrm.

I am using the 'Upload Package File' technique. I get a very vague error message:

'There was an error uploading this file to the server.'

which surely has to go down in history as one of the most unhelpful error messages ever displayed!

I would be most grateful if someone could please shed some light on what might be wrong?

Many thanks in advance. :)
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by X-Bumble.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #2 by X-Bumble
Replied by X-Bumble on topic Re: I can't install Kunena
Ok - I've solved it.

I got it up and running using the FTP method.

More
13 years 2 months ago #3 by sozzled

X-Bumble wrote: I get a very vague error message:

'There was an error uploading this file to the server.'

which surely has to go down in history as one of the most unhelpful error messages ever displayed!

I agree. Joomla isn't always very intuitive sometimes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ayuha

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds