Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Idea [SOLVED] Language adaption problems

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 1 month ago #1 by pixed
Anyone else having problems with Kunenas language adaption/detection?

I'm running a danish Joomla 1.6 installation, which works just fine. And Kunena 1.6.3 installed the danish language files and all, no problems.

However Kunena remains english in back-end and front-end no matter what I do. The rest of Joomla is shown in danish.

I'm not sure it is a Kunena bug.. so if anyone else experienced the same and found a solution, let me know :)
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by pixed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #2 by pixed
Still having this problem (tried latest DEV build also). The administrator menu (components -> Kunena Forum) is correct language (danish), but thats all. Neither front-end or back-end adapts to danish..

More
13 years 1 month ago #3 by pixed
Problem solved - danish lang files were not J1.6 ready. LarsW posted a new set here:

www.kunena.org/forum/107-translations/86...ation-for-k163#86358

Now it all works like it should :-)

Time to create page: 0.520 seconds