Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Installer detected failed or interrupted installation attempt!

More
13 years 6 months ago #1 by Lazarus
Tried to upgrade from RC2 to stable and got this message - Installer detected failed or interrupted installation attempt!
An incomplete installation of Kunena 1.6.0 build 3620 was found in your system. This means that the installation either failed or was interrupted. - tried to uninstall and reinstall RC2 and just get the same message with the version changed to RC2, all permissions are fine, requirements met and RC2 was running great so how can I progress from here as the admin section wont let me past the error page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by Matias
Just try to install Kunena 1.6.0 again. If you get the message, just continue installation.

Then check carefully what installer outputs to your screen. Do not interrupt installer until it's ready. Do you get white pages or red 'FAILED' in somewhere?

More
13 years 6 months ago #3 by Lazarus
Sorry, i shouldve mentioned that I had carried on with the UPGRADE button but it just returns to the original screen with the upgrade/migrate options again.

More
13 years 6 months ago #4 by Matias
OK, so you saw the installer and picked up "Upgrade".

It does nothing and returns to the same page with an error?

Try using some other browser -- there's a bug in Joomla that prevents installation in some browsers.

More
13 years 6 months ago #5 by Lazarus
that was it! wouldnt install from chrome! thank you :)

Time to create page: 0.563 seconds