Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved 1.7.x release downloads?

More
11 years 7 months ago #1 by stuartoh
Hi

I need to use a Kunena 1.7.x release so I can import from phpBB3 (using the migration tool), and then upgrade to Kunena 2.x. Unfortunately all my older Joomla-related downloads got lost during a recent hard drive failure, and wondered if anyone knew if there were still any 1.7.x releases available for download? I looked through all the Wiki files, but there doesn't seem to be any old versions there, so a link from the more knowledgeable to 1.7.1 or 1.7.2 would be fantastic thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #2 by TKtemp
The following user(s) said Thank You: stuartoh

More
11 years 7 months ago #3 by stuartoh
Replied by stuartoh on topic 1.7.x release downloads?
Thanks, have bookmarked it for future reference too :)

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds