Kunena 6.3.2 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.2 [K 6.3.2] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3
Note: Please go to the Kunena Dashboard after an upgrade so that the Kunena database tables are also updated.

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved [Resolved] Moving and upgrading problems

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #1 by coma
Need some help, please!

I have moved Kunena by exporting all *_fb_ tables from the old site to the new site, old version was Kunena 1.5.5

New joomla version is 2.5, Kunena 1.7.2 After installing the kunena component on the new site the installier script correctly detects the old version. I started "Migrate from 1.5.5" a lot of things happen with green "ok" but at the end i get the following error:

Fatal error: Cannot access protected property KunenaModelInstall::$db in /www/htdocs/.../administrator/components/com_kunena/install/upgrade/upgrade-1.6.0_attachments.php on line 18

What I am doing wrong?

Any idea how to solve the problem?

Thank you all,
Ralf
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon and subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #2 by xillibit

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #3 by coma
Replied by coma on topic moving and upgrading problems
I tried that:

Just look here : www.kunena.org/forum/172-K-17-Installati...elInstall-$db#121023

but I don't know where to put it exactly in administrator\components\com_kunena\install\model.php

Insert in field variables:
public $db = null;

Any help?
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by coma.

More
12 years 2 months ago #4 by xillibit
by example line 55 :
Code:
class KunenaModelInstall extends JModel { /** * Flag to indicate model state initialization. * * @var boolean * @since 1.6 */ protected $__state_set = false; protected $_req = false; protected $_versionprefix = false; protected $_installed = array(); protected $_versions = array(); protected $_action = false; protected $_errormsg = null; protected $_versiontablearray = null; protected $_versionarray = null; public $db = null; public $steps = null;

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 2 months ago #5 by coma
Replied by coma on topic moving and upgrading problems
great thank you that works fine!!!

Ralf.

Time to create page: 0.422 seconds