- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.
Solved [Resolved] Moving and upgrading problems
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #123979
by coma
[Resolved] Moving and upgrading problems was created by coma
Need some help, please!
I have moved Kunena by exporting all *_fb_ tables from the old site to the new site, old version was Kunena 1.5.5
New joomla version is 2.5, Kunena 1.7.2 After installing the kunena component on the new site the installier script correctly detects the old version. I started "Migrate from 1.5.5" a lot of things happen with green "ok" but at the end i get the following error:
Fatal error: Cannot access protected property KunenaModelInstall::$db in /www/htdocs/.../administrator/components/com_kunena/install/upgrade/upgrade-1.6.0_attachments.php on line 18
What I am doing wrong?
Any idea how to solve the problem?
Thank you all,
Ralf
I have moved Kunena by exporting all *_fb_ tables from the old site to the new site, old version was Kunena 1.5.5
New joomla version is 2.5, Kunena 1.7.2 After installing the kunena component on the new site the installier script correctly detects the old version. I started "Migrate from 1.5.5" a lot of things happen with green "ok" but at the end i get the following error:
Fatal error: Cannot access protected property KunenaModelInstall::$db in /www/htdocs/.../administrator/components/com_kunena/install/upgrade/upgrade-1.6.0_attachments.php on line 18
What I am doing wrong?
Any idea how to solve the problem?
Thank you all,
Ralf
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon and subject
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #123981
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic moving and upgrading problems
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #123983
by coma
Replied by coma on topic moving and upgrading problems
I tried that:
but I don't know where to put it exactly in administrator\components\com_kunena\install\model.php
Insert in field variables:
public $db = null;
Any help?
Just look here : www.kunena.org/forum/172-K-17-Installati...elInstall-$db#121023
but I don't know where to put it exactly in administrator\components\com_kunena\install\model.php
Insert in field variables:
public $db = null;
Any help?
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by coma.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #123985
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic moving and upgrading problems
by example line 55 :
Code:
class KunenaModelInstall extends JModel {
/**
* Flag to indicate model state initialization.
*
* @var boolean
* @since 1.6
*/
protected $__state_set = false;
protected $_req = false;
protected $_versionprefix = false;
protected $_installed = array();
protected $_versions = array();
protected $_action = false;
protected $_errormsg = null;
protected $_versiontablearray = null;
protected $_versionarray = null;
public $db = null;
public $steps = null;
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #123990
by coma
Replied by coma on topic moving and upgrading problems
great thank you that works fine!!!
Ralf.
Ralf.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds