Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question K 1.6.5 - Can't do anything as Registered User/Administrator

More
12 years 3 months ago #1 by cmt321
Having a strange issue with my Forums on a site I'm developing.

As a guest, all actions (New Topic, Reply, etc.) work fine. As soon as I log in as any user with administrative/moderation permissions, I can't do anything at all. Clicking any button to moderate, post new topic, edit, delete... any action, refreshes the page.

Have searched forever on this and can't find any decent info. Anyone else had this problem or know of it?

Using Kunena 1.6.5 on Joomla 1.6.3 right now. (Unfortunately, due to the site's requirements and status, I can't upgrade it)

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, cmt321, and welcome to Kunena.

J! 1.6.3 was not a very good version of Joomla; J! 1.6.3 is not supported by Joomla. We recommend that you upgrade to J! 1.7.4 and that you also upgrade to K 1.7.1 (see K 1.6 and K 1.7 Installation and Upgrade ) and then see if this resolves your problems. If your webserver/webhost does not allow you to move to J! 1.7.4 then you should consider

(1) Rebuilding your website using J! 1.5.26; or
(2) Move to a different webhosted platform or contact your webhost provider and ask them to make the necessary changes that will allow you to run more up-to-date software.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.548 seconds