Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Where can I download Kunena 1.6.3?

More
12 years 6 months ago #1 by leo9
Hi, I've almost completed a website build using Joomla 1.6.3 and would like to use Kunena with this site.

I downloaded the latest version because it says it is compatible with J! 1.5, 1.6 and 1.7. I installed it, only to discover that it requires J!1.6.4 or higher to work. :ohmy:

I have seen posts that say Kunena 1.6.3 will work with J! 1.6.3.

I cannot find anywhere on the kunena site to download earlier versions.

I know that upgrading to the latest version is recommended, but as described above, it doesn't work with J!1.6.3, and I simply cannot go back and start over to rebuild the entire site at this stage.

Any suggestions (preferably a url to download Kunena 1.6.3) much appreciated.

Leo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #2 by xillibit

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: leo9

More
12 years 6 months ago #3 by leo9
Thanks a lot! I downloaded and it installed perfectly :-) You rock!

Time to create page: 0.376 seconds