Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Backdown from 1.7 to 1.6.4 ????

More
12 years 7 months ago #1 by glassparman
I installed the upgrade from Kunena 1.6.5 to 1.7 a few days ago and now my CB Groupjive is doing funny things. Anytime groupjive groups are saved in the backend, the Kunena forum associated with that group gets orphaned.

Can I re-install the Kunena 1.6.5 to go backwards or am I stuck with 1.7??

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #2 by glassparman
I’m really desperate here. Can I downgrade from Kunena 1.7 back to the 1.6.5 by installing the full version of 1.6.5?

I just found out that Groupjive is not compatible with K1.7 and I can’t get the new release of Groupjive yet that will work with K1.7. It is causing serious problems and affecting my users.

More
12 years 7 months ago #3 by Matias
Yes, it should be safe to go back as Kunena 1.7 is really a minor update.

More
12 years 4 months ago #4 by sunny33days
WHere can I find a link to 1.6.4, I'm also having compatibility issues with GroupJive and Kunena 1.7. My groups are merging with my main forum, whereas I need to keep them seperate.

More
12 years 4 months ago #5 by sozzled
All software releases are contained here: joomlacode.org/gf/project/kunena/frs/

What you are looking for is on page 2; follow the Kunena 1.6 links.

Time to create page: 0.452 seconds