Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important problem installing from 1.6.5 to 1.7

More
12 years 7 months ago #1 by dontorus
Hi guys I just downloaded the new version 1.7 Kunena .... and I was trying to install it on my current version to 1.6.5, I soo that generates this error when installing
[IMG

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Now even if you did not install anything the problem and that if I put my site offline in FireBoard 1.5.6 no longer gives me this error:"

Errore del server
Si è verificato un errore nel sito web durante il recupero di www.noiceliaci.it/ . Potrebbe non essere disponibile per manutenzione o essere configurato in modo errato.
Ecco qualche suggerimento:
Ricarica questa pagina web più tardi.
Errore HTTP 500 (Internal Server Error): Si è verificata una condizione imprevista durante il tentativo del server di soddisfare la richiesta.

how do I do with 'The update?? My System - Upgrade Mootools Mootools version 1.2.4 and Joomla 1.5, so it's good?
Aspect of your response

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

You have issue permissions on your sytem, you need to fix that and then re-try to install kunena.

dontorus wrote: Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Now even if you did not install anything the problem and that if I put my site offline in [strike]FireBoard[/strike] Kunena 1.5.6 no longer gives me this error:e

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by xillibit.

More
12 years 7 months ago #3 by dontorus

xillibit wrote: Hello,

You have issue permissions on your sytem, you need to fix that and then re-try to install kunena.

dontorus wrote: Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Now even if you did not install anything the problem and that if I put my site offline in [strike]kunena[/strike] Kunena 1.5.6 no longer gives me this error:e

I have the folder permissions problems?? In practice should enable the system folder or pemessi Kunena Do not Understand What should I do exactly

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #4 by dontorus
I'm sorry I wanted to specify the version of kunena 1.5.6, but that is not my version 1.6.5 is implemented there was a typo
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by dontorus.

More
12 years 7 months ago #5 by dontorus
ok now I installed 7.1 Kunena and discussion topics have remained just that any discussion I get this line, why?
[IMG

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
if you want to see in person go to my site
the site as you understand it in Italian is my mother tongue I just hope I'm writing the text was translated properly.
aspect of your news

More
12 years 7 months ago #6 by dontorus
I resolved I set the Debug Mode is yes..thanks again ... one last thing where I find the new templates to download kunena

Time to create page: 0.424 seconds