Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Idea Blank page problem 1.6.4 to 1.6.5 Please help

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #1 by eguynth
Today i tried upgrading my forum, from 1.6.4 to the lastest. I used the com_kunena_v1.6.5_b5005_2011-07-27.tar file. It took a while and when I click on the upgrade button. It showed the page doesn't exists arror (on chrome)
So I tried few other versions, now it shows the black page problem. I cant access the kunena componant from the back end either. When I click on any sub pages of the componant it gives the black page. Same for installation. Please do help.

this is my website
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
The following user(s) said Thank You: eguynth

More
12 years 8 months ago #3 by eguynth
Thanks, I just tried uninstall > install. It worked first, it showed some thing like "there was an incomplete attempt etc..."
But then I upgraded it so yeah it work. Thanks for the tip I did use the zip version.

Time to create page: 0.476 seconds