Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for K 1.7 issues only.

Question Upgraded to 1.6 and now posts are missing

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #1 by themoneytank
Ok, i've just upgraded to 1.6 and now my posts are missing.

If i remember right this happened to me before the last time i upgraded, but i cant remember what i did to fix it. Is there an upload saved data type button somewhere? I seem to vaguely remember something like that, but cant find it now...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

What exact Kunena and Joomla version do you have ?

From what do you have upgraded ?

Have you some data or you forum is completly empty ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #3 by themoneytank
Hi :)

I've upgraded from kunena 1.5 to 1.6.3.

My joomla is 1.5

The forum is now showing just the standard welcome mat and suggestion box like when it first began :s

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #4 by xillibit
I don't understand what is the thing which causing this.

When you have installed, was it a fresh install or an upgrade ? Had you not some issues with k1.5 ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #5 by themoneytank
The reason i upgraded was someone told me to in order to do better seo on my forums, i upgraded just by downloading 1.6 and just installing it. Now the old foru has disapeared and the new one is there with no content....

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #6 by Matias
There are a few possible explanations why this happened. But it's really hard to say anything without seeing what's wrong..

I suspect that you had installed K1.6 at some point, but you didn't remove it after installation -- just installed Kunena 1.5 back?

If this is true, installing K1.6 will show you 3 options: reinstall K1.6 (green), migrate all data from K1.5 (yellow) and remove kunena 1.6 (red). You can use either of the last two to get fresh data from Kunena 1.5. Please read carefully what the options say, because you only want to do it once. :)

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #7 by themoneytank
Woohoo, thank you, the yellow option worked :)

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds