Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for K 1.7 issues only.

Question Manual installation to Joomla 1.6

More
13 years 1 month ago #1 by changlee
Hello dear friends,
Could somebody help me to install MANUALLY the Kunena component in Joomla 1.6

Thank you so much

You may find me at www.blb.gr | Use our FREE SEO Tools at www.rocket-seo.net
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 1 month ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Why manually ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #3 by sozzled
This question will not be answered by the moderation team. There is no support for such requests. There is an installation guide: K 1.6 Installation Guide . If you choose to try to install Kunena in your own way that's your problem. If you choose to try to install Kunena on Joomla 1.6 (or on Drupal or Wordpress for that matter) or any platform that is not currently endorsed by the Joomla Extension Directory , that's your problem.

K 1.6 is not currently endorsed as 100% compatible with J! 1.6. We are working through the remaining compatibility issues. If you would like to experiment with K 1.6 and J! 1.6 we're happy to help but our support abilities are extremely limited in this regard at the present time.

If the recommended installation procedure does not work for you, please tell us what problems you are having with that procedure and we will be quite happy to help work through those issues with you to the best extent that we can.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by sozzled.
More
13 years 1 month ago #4 by Matias
Manually.. Ouch.. I had to do that a few times during beta stage and it was very difficult task to do and I needed some help from Joomla devs to do that. No way I'm doing it again and you shouldn't either.
Time to create page: 0.370 seconds