Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

This category is for K 1.7 issues only.

Question How do I install a working French language?

More
15 years 8 months ago #83667 by provafm
I'm trying to install the French language package, so I can make my forum available in French. When I download the french file from kunena's extension page, the .zip only has 1 file (kunena.french.php), & it won't install in Joomla.

I installed Spanish, but cannot remember how I did it.

I can't find the translation files anywhere on my site, and every article I read on Google/Kunena's site gives a different method (& I haven't seen any that work).

Could someone point me to the direction of the full French language file (with images)?

I just installed Joomla 1.5.22 & Kunena 1.6.2 & JoomFish. I've already installed the French Joomla language, but the forum's not in French.

Thanks,
-David

Get a professional advertisement @ the price you pick @ prova.fm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #83670 by provafm
I figured out one problem with installing languages. Apparently you need site AND admin core language packs installed. I still can't get French. It won't install automatically. I copied the only .php file into my core language/fr-... directory, but it doesn't do anything.

Is there a full French language .zip file available somewhere?

Get a professional advertisement @ the price you pick @ prova.fm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds