Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for K 1.7 issues only.

Question re-migrate attachments

More
13 years 4 months ago #1 by nick2010
hello
I messed up something on my webserver, and I m not able to put everything in order again.

I just figured out where my problem is.

I just would like to restart the migration of the attachments from images/fbfiles to media/kunena... without touching the other kunena tables.

is there a way to invoke just this "piece of process"?
attached files ar present in images/fbfiles... but are missing in the kunena/media... folder.

unfortunately , if I try to use and FTP client to adjust this, the operation gets a timeout.
thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: re-migrate attachments
Two simple solutions:

(1) Revert your site back to the backup you took before you "messed up something" and start again

(2) Pay someone to fix these problems for you.

The alternative seems to be to FTP the attachments in smaller-sized chunks. Do you know how many files are involved?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nick2010

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #3 by nick2010
Replied by nick2010 on topic Re: re-migrate attachments
unfortunately the shared server got me a timeout when I try to access the images folder.
I ll try to follow the first point you suggested.

Is there a way to batch remove missing attachments from messages/DB?

Thanks so much
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by nick2010.

More
13 years 4 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: re-migrate attachments

nick2010 wrote: Is there a way to batch remove missing attachments from messages/DB

Just use the backup you took before you started the migration and try the process again. If that doesn't work, you may need to pay someone to fix these problems for you.

Time to create page: 0.491 seconds