Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for K 1.7 issues only.

Question Connection reset when attempting to install 1.7.2

More
12 years 2 months ago #1 by justinjsantos
Hi,

I'm trying to install KUNENA on Joomla 2.5 running on IIS. When I try to install the package downloaded from joomlacode.org/gf/download/frsrelease/16...b5215_2012-01-31.zip my browser sends me to an error page which reads;

"This web page is not available
The connection to localhost was interrupted.
Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset."

I've tried multiple browsers, I've restarted IIS and the application pool. I have no difficulties installing other packages.

This occurs with the upload & install method as well as the install from directory method.

I have set my php.ini upload and post max settings to 20mb which should be more than enough.

I've also tried the install from URL method and received this error;
"Error connecting to the server: failed to open stream: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.
Invalid URL"

If anyone has any ideas on what might be causing this I would appreciate the help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.473 seconds