Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

This category is for K 1.7 issues only.

Question Issues installing 1.7.2

More
14 years 8 months ago #117693 by tylrkrr
I recently upgraded to Joomla 2.5 and my version of Kunena was 1.7.1 was working fine under Joomla. I however tried to update to 1.7.2 and when the install process get to step 4 install plugins everything is OK but when you click next to move onto step 5 update database it fails saying "-1 - An error has occurred.
Folder already exists

Return to Control Panel"

I have tried uninstalling Kunena and re-installing and it still fails during the installation.

My forum is currently offline and when I go to the Kunena control panel I get a screen saying that
"Installer detected failed or interrupted installation attempt!
An incomplete installation of Kunena 1.7.2 build 5215 was found in your system. This means that the installation either failed or was interrupted." with an option to upgrade and I click that I fails during the install again.

Does anyone know how to fix this issues?
Any help would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #117698 by Jiminimonka
I don't recall seeing any steps when installing Kunena, just the big green Upgrade to Kunena 1.7.2 button and the rest is automatically done until you get a Finish button.

Assuming you cannot get into the Kunena setup to report your configuration because you un-installed it?

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds