Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

This category is for K 1.7 issues only.

Question JTableMenu: :_getNode Failed - / Error building Admin Menus

More
14 years 8 months ago #116336 by tasteofkush
I have a copy of JomSocial 2.2.2 running on Joomla 1.7 and tried installing the newest version of Kunena. I received errors. I have cleared out any references to Kunena in the menus, etc. and everything else that I could find. It did something during the install, because database tables were created. I then tried removing any kunena components and trying it again with the same result. Can someone please advise. I've attached some snapshots for your reference. Thank you very much.

P.S. I checked menu references in the database for Kunena Menu and found one under ..._menu_types . I deleted it and ran the install again. It errored out again as the attachments show. I hit the back button and the installation completed, but now there is no Kunena menu item in the Admin drop down.

Let me know what you think. Thank you for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #116458 by xillibit
Hello,

Maybe this topic will help you : forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=583786

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds