Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for K 1.7 issues only.

Question Install kunena outside of joomla?

More
12 years 7 months ago #1 by honeyflowfarm
I am in the process of moving my existing site to a new joomla site and it is taking a lot longer than I thought due to workload of the regular business. I had a forum on my regular website but spammers and idiots destroyed it. I want to set up a kunena forum so that EVERY post must be okayed by me (sent to my email first). Is there any way I can set a kunena site up either outside of joomla or on a blank joomal site (and link to it from my regular site) and then when I have my joomla site up and running maybe move the temporary kunena/on blank joomla to my new joomla 1,6, 1.7 or 1.8 site?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

You install a clean Joomla! version with only Kunena on it and remove everything else. Kunena has a feature nammed "review" available in category manager to let moderators review posts before be public.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 7 months ago #3 by honeyflowfarm
Thank you - If I do this and use it for a while, is there anyway to transfer it to the new Joomla site (with all the messages) or is it best to keep it the same and use a "wrapper"?

Time to create page: 0.410 seconds