Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for K 1.7 issues only.

Question No Recent Topics after upgrading to kunena 1.7

More
12 years 7 months ago #1 by joseorozcozuluaga
Hello, I've had a problem after upgrading from version 1.6.4 to version 1.7 kunena. I'm using Joomla 1.5.23
I'm testing on my localhost before doing so in the production environment.
All tabs work correctly exception of Recent Topics. This is empty after upgrading.
If I create a new post appears correctly in the tab.
Thank you for your help and your great work

José

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #2 by Matias
Possibility 1 - wrong permissions: Check category permissions if there are some categories that are marked as "Only XXX" (see Kunena 1.7 issues topic in Support).

Possibility 2 - all topics are older than one month: Check if you can see the topics if you change limit to a year.

More
12 years 7 months ago #3 by joseorozcozuluaga
Thanks Matias

Possibility 1 - wrong permissions: Check category permissions if there are some categories that are marked as "Only XXX" (see Kunena 1.7 issues topic in Support).

I created one new topic for one categorie. I can see the new one but not the others

Possibility 2 - all topics are older than one month: Check if you can see the topics if you change limit to a year.

I changed de limit to a yer and I cannot see the 3 month older topics

Thank you again

More
12 years 7 months ago #4 by Matias
What I meant with the permission issues, is that some of the categories may be hidden for good because of users aren't allowed to see them.

I'm not 100% sure what you are meaning with your issues and because of that: can you see these older topics in the categories? This issue is odd because of there are no changes in recent topics in K1.7.0 what I know of..

More
12 years 7 months ago #5 by joseorozcozuluaga
I made some mistakes during uprading. I've done it again and everything is correct mestra. Sorry about the time you have spent.
thanks

More
12 years 7 months ago #6 by Matias
No broblem. Can you share us what you did wrong?

More
12 years 7 months ago #7 by joseorozcozuluaga
The migration process had completed successfully. But I was not sure I've selected the correct database. Well, just started the process again carefully on the folders and the database. And the result was flawless. And thank you for your immense work

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds